My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Coulda Been Better, Coulda Been Worse

Today was definitely a day I want to write off. It wasn't totally terrible. I woke up in Harrisonville this morning around 5:30. I had to be in El Dorado Springs at 8:30am. Had packed the car the night before so all I had to do is get up, get dressed and leave. Placed Terry's Valentine's card in a place that he would be sure and see it. In the bathroom on the sink. Off I drove and everything was good. While I was in El Dorado my work phone rings and they were sitting me up for an interview for another position I am applying for. After this one I am going to lay low for a little while I think. We'll see what comes around the pike. Got to the office and that is when things got a little sticky but it will all be okay. Long story and don't feel like getting into it. Then I get a call from a facility in Joplin and I had to run down there this afternoon. I drove a little over 300 miles today so needless to say, I am tired and a little cranky. :o)

Apartment stinks. Forgot to dump the trash Friday and didn't get back to the apartment until today. I am trying to think what I made last week. I know I made homemade vegetable beef soup with cabbage and I also made beans with ham hocks too, I think. I know I put it all in the freezer and can just grab a freezer bag out when I want. But whatever I have in the trash it smells like a rotten cooked cabbage fest in here. Man, it stinks. I have one of those burners where you put the scented wax in and turn the light bulb on. I got it last year from Jenny (my daughter in law) for Christmas. I love it and use it all the time. Well, it's not cutting the cake with this smell. I am going to have to buy some Fabreeze (or however you spell it) tomorrow. Along with some laundry detergent. I meant to pick it up in Harrisonville this weekend but I forgot my debit card down here. Wasn't that just as convenient as all get out. LOL

Cutting it off short. I'm tired tonight. Maybe I will be rested up and will write more tomorrow. We'll see. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment