My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Monday, February 11, 2013

Emma Grace

She's 5 months old today and she is one of the most beautiful little girls I have ever set my eyes or lips on. Well, maybe second most beautiful. Madison has 9 years of that place in my heart but Miss Emma Grace runs a close second. Terry and I ran to the store to pick me up a new computer and we were eating at Famous Dave's. A really good BBQ place, not my favorite but isn't a bad replacement for the favorite. Anyway, we were sitting there and Terry goes, "I got a text from Jeremy." I'm like what does it say and Terry has the best smile any Grandpa could ever have on his face (it just glowed) and turns the phone so I could see and there she was. That gorgeous little sweetie. I told Jeremy she is adorable and that we loved getting the pic!!! I told Terry we need to get back out there as fast as we can, she is nothing but skin and bones!!! We are lucky individuals, we have two beautiful little girls, two beautiful daughter in laws and the daddy's aren't bad either. I've said it before and will say it again....love my family! Remember, if they don't remember anything else, they will remember how you made them feel as they were growing up.

Excited about my new computer but I have Windows 8 now. The salesman was really good about showing me stuff but it is taking me a little time learning everything but am so happy to have my own computer. We will take my other one to get it fixed but it was going to cost us a new computer to get it fixed. Granted a new cheaper computer but still a new computer. I was going to get an IPad because I have an IPhone and all. Plus Jeremy and my Josh both have been telling me I need one. I will, I think by summer I will. Then I'll have three computers, is that not crazy. One for Springfield, one for Harrisonville and one for travel. LOL. I'm a mess.

I loved watching the Grammy's last night. Music is one of my favorite things in the entire world. It blew me away when I was out at Jeremy and Barbel's house last October. He thought he was introducing Terry and I to a group and I was like...THE BLACK KEYS!!! I love The Black Keys. I was really glad they won the Grammy last night. Can't remember if it was the best song or what but they rock. Was glad Stronger by Kelly Clarkson got something too. The best song was another one I love. Wasn't to crazy about Frank Ocean or whatever his name is. Love Adele and she is awesome along with Mumford and Sons. There are some good artists out there now. I love them all.

Getting off of here. Going to see if I can figure YouTube out on here. This whole Windows 8 concept is a different concept for me to figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment