Checking out some paint swatches and cabinet hardware for the kitchen. In the next week or two I want to repaint the kitchen and get it all looking good. Then went over to the "Trade Fair" which is a flea market in Harrisonville. Saw some pretty cool stuff but didn't buy anything. It was a pretty good afternoon.
A direct quote from Facebook from a preacher. "If you are an American and believe that abortion is right and that homosexuality is moral, you have that right. But if you do, please don't profess to be a Christian or claim to believe the Bible. Jesus clearly taught that any sexual activity except that which occurs between a heterosexual married couple is sin and unacceptable. The rest of the Bible in both the Old and the New Testaments echo and affirm that fact. Scripture is also clear that life and personhood begin at conception and that the destruction of that innocent life is likewise sin and unacceptable. Now again if you choose not to believe those truths you have that right. But please don't blaspheme The Lord Jesus Christ by claiming to be His follower, and don't insult the holiness of God's Word by quoting it' qualifying it, or questioning it. And please don't tell people you are a Christian or that you read or study, because you're just bad advertisement."
Just because we don't all think alike and I don't have the same beliefs as some doesn't mean I'm not a Christian and should be shamed into thinking that I blaspheme Jesus by "claiming" to be His follower and insulting God's Word by quoting it. Also, don't tell me not to proclaim to people that I am a Christian or that I read or study the Word. Don't tell me that I am bad advertisement---just because I don't see eye to eye with your beliefs. Just between you and me, I can touch people with God's Word that you would never even be accepted into their house and you do not know what my relationship is with God. God loves me unconditionally and puts me in instances that I can bring people into His house and closer to Him. I speak in larger magnitudes just by actions and without words. All men sin and no one sin is greater than any other except for the sin of denying God....let he who is without sin cast the first stone.....and what ever I choose to call myself is between me and my God.
I get so mad at the holier than thou's out there. So heavenly good that they are no earthly account!!! God loves everyone and he had Jesus come and teach us, Love one another as we would have them love us. And to love God and put only Him as our worship. Grrr. I need to move on and be reminded that I am the better person here.
I love everybody and remember...Only we can make the difference needed. I love this next post I posted earlier today...

No comments:
Post a Comment