My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

It's all how you read it!!!

"Life is a storybook, what chapter are you in?" is a quote out of my senior yearbook that a beloved teacher wrote. Mr. Jack Sewell is no longer with us but throughout my journey's in life, I would remember this quote. No matter if it was a rough time or a good time in my life, I would thnk, "Well, starting another chapter." This is so true. I used this quote on a friend of mine the other day. She told me she had never thought about it like that.

Today I was talking to a co-worker that is getting ready to retire at the end of the month. She is going into another chapter in her life. The chapter we all will enter one of these days. I can't wait to start writing about that chapter. It should be interesting. Let's hope anyway.

Today three of us walked over to thelibrary. I got me three books but nothing to read. One was a craft book and two plant books. May order one of them on Amazon. It was really good. The name of it is, "Growing Food In Small Gardens". Heck what am I talking about, I loved the other one too. "Fruit and Vegetables in Pots". I will check my favorite shopping website out and see what the cost for these two books are. One thing I like about Amazon is you can buy the books used and they are not bad looking books at all.

Getting off here. Have a good day everyone and talk to you tomrrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment