Happy Cinco de Mayo, or redneck Sinko de Mayo, also a Supermoon night. The moon is the closest to the earth tonight then any other time of the year!!!
Today kicked my butt. I didn't work out this week like I should, even though I almost lost 4 pounds, but decided to work my plants and some of the yard work. This humidity today was awful here and the heat was something to make you sweat about!!! Anyway, first thing this morning I brought all my plants up from downstairs. That was a pretty good workout because I had about 6 huge plants. Then I was sitting down cooling off from that little workout and my friend Carole called me and wanted to know if I wanted to go shopping with her and her daughter. I said heck yeah. We went running around and decided to hit a few of the garage sales from the City Wide garage sales today. Got me a few pretty good bargains and so did they. Then came home and my husband wanted to go out and eat so we hit our favorite place in town, Donna's Diner. Love them grilled tenderloins, what can I say??? Then I came home and worked my plants over. Not done but got them half way done. Planted a couple more hosta's under my front tree and then came inside, sat down and haven't done much since. Well, yes I have, I did a couple loads of laundry too. OH, and I did 20 situps today. Man, no wonder I'm toast tonight. I'll sleep good.
Have a Mary Kay Party to do tomorrow afternoon. Plan to have lunch at noon and leave the house around 1. Can't wait for the party. Going back down to my friend Gloria's house where the view is beautiful. I am going to make sure my battery is charged up for my camera. I love it down there plus her sister Marcia is going to be there. I haven't seen Marcia in like forever either. It will be a good time. Can't wait
Need to remember my swimming suit this week, the pool at the apartment has been open since May 1. They hang calendars on our doors every month and I didn't see this months calendar. Hmmm, roomie must have thrown it away. LOL. It's all cool, it could have been laying on the counter and I threw it away. I also want to check into Water Zumba. That sounds like so much fun. We'll see.
Is that not the coolest of the coolest ideas for a container garden, an old sink. They even left the faucet intact. The caption said that the faucet has running water and is used to water the plants. Cool. I love cool container gardens.
Oh, and last night I was talking about American made products and tonight someone posted that they were reading the Kansas City Star about a store that sells American made Jeans. The store is located in Leawood Kansas at 119th and Roe, which is a shopping center called One Nineteen. I will see if I can find out the name of the store but it would be worth checking into.
I'm outta here. Talk to you tomorrow.


You hit a lot of topics tonight. Keeping it interesting I see! :)
ReplyDeleteSometimes I ramble, sometimes I don't. Never know what I'm going to talk about. There is always something happening in my day if not in my head!!!
DeleteWhat an interesting and fun blog to read, wore me out!
ReplyDeleteThank you Paula, I'll have to see if I can slow down. I use to be called lazy all the time from another relationship and Terry is like WOW. I only do what I want to do though, not what I have to do.
DeleteGlenda, your blog posts always put me in a good mood.....and make me feel so lazy when I read about the things you're doing! :)
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you enjoy these posts Regina. I enjoy writing them too but they aren't anything special and you are not lazy. Believe me, any resting you are doing right now is long awaited!!!
Delete