This is a blog about my every day life. My dreams, my hopes and my past. The things in my life that makes me the person I am today. What makes me happy, sad and excited. This is it. If I say something that offends you, sorry. Start your own blog and say what you want, that's what I did.
My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Today has been trying. Some days are like that and others aren't. We went out tonight to a really good sandwich shop in downtown Springfield, Pickleman's. I know I've said it before but downtown Springfield is so nice. We could have went to see Hunger Games tonight but we both are to tired, it's heck being a couple oldies. All I could think about was how I have to get up in the morning. LOL.
Been reading and think I almost have my niche for the other blog. Something I know alot about and also there aren't alot of hits when you type the subject in the search engine. That's what all the books and others say to me. So I got on and typed subjects I know about. Gardening had way to many hits on it. 152,000,000. So then I tried to whittle it down some. Raised Bed Gardening had 1M hits. I'm like hmmm. That could be interesting too. Then I thought about Swedish Weaving aka Huck Embrodery and I was like hmmm. Swedish Weaving over 12M but Huck Embrodiery had 418,000. Still trying to figure out but will whittle it down. A little fun trying to find my niche.
I am so tired tonight. To much drama this weekend for any sane person!!! Think I'll get off here early. Sorry but just can't do it. Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, you warned us last night that you would be too pooped to blog much tonight. We understand and it was still interesting.
ReplyDeleteThanks JJ.
Delete