My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Saturday, May 26, 2012

In the Sky

"We all know John 3:16, but do you know the next verse? John 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to be its judge, but to be its savior. (GNT)" Amen. This was posted today on Facebook and I copied it on my wall. I have been listening to Christian radio this week because when you are in the Southern most section of the state it is either that or country. I opted for gospel. Maybe it was the sermon's I heard or the music I listened to or just the time alone to reflect on things but I have been doing some soul searching this week.

As I spent the day, going to the cemeteries with my husband and then with my son. Seeing my parents grave, my grandparents and going where I grew up brought back so many memories. As I visited with family and friends along the drive, reminiscing on times gone by I realized how precious and important life really is. There is so many times that I have let life pass me by and as I age I realize how important it is to slow down and enjoy. Why let there be so much hate and manipulation in your life over things that have happened over 30 years ago, let alone yesterday. No, we don't forget because we always know and remember how it made us feel but why let it control your life. Why let your demons talk for you, why not look up instead of down??? Why judge someone just because you don't understand them??? As I have said for a long, long time. People are people and everyone has a story to tell if you'd just give them 5 minutes of your time.

I have heard some outstanding God stories this week and I have seen some acts from individuals that claim to be following God and their actions are nothing like what God wants. You don't attack children with venomous words and call yourself a Christian. I don't care who you think you are. Children are some of the most precious gifts that are given to us to raise and if you have a problem with someone's child then you need to move on!!! I believe children are the coolest way God could have thought of to start the human race!!!

Well, that's about all I have to say on this subject. Whatever the subject of my blog has been!!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Paula. I have been going through some things within me all week. I know it's God but the hardest thing in my crazy little human life is to "Let Go and Let God!!! Love you girl!!!

      Delete