My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Monday, May 21, 2012

Closer Than it Feels

52 months to go and I can retire. Still sounds like a long time but not as long as it was and each day is one day closer. Some days it seems a long time away and then others it seems like it is just around the corner. I can't wait, even though I will find me another job working part time in something I like. Maybe something to do with horticulture or maybe secretary work. I would like to work for the University of MO Extension Center as a clerical person. It would be right down my alley. Then of course I have thought about going into Horticulture Therapy. That would work too. Hmmm, food for thought.

Not to much to write on tonight. Went out to eat at Cheddars, I really like that place but won't be getting the Talapia with Mango Salsa, that puppy dog was a little to spicy for my palate. I should have gotten the salad like I wanted to begin with. Oh well, all was good....just a little spicy.

I will talk to you guys later, I am going to sign off. Not to much going on. Just wishing I was rich and not so dang beautiful!!! LOL. Was thinking tonight if I could go to any store I wanted and buy unlimited stuff what store would it be. I don't know, I only know the stores around here that I am familiar with and that would be Nebraska Furniture Mart. There ya go...that's it.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah and I were both thinking what we would spend our money on if we won the lottery today ...coincidence huh! Have a great wkend!

    ReplyDelete