Was in Columbia all day today. Am working on a work group that is making changes on instructions on a couple of forms. We were really productive and I got an opportunity to be with 3 co-workers I really like. Chris is fairly new and I didn't know her that well until now and she is fine. I love seeing my best friend Cheryl, she is so super. She has taken a promotion and will no longer be with us as of tomorrow. I am so happy for her and she will be super in that position. It is always good to see Cheryl.
Came home and Terry and I ran out to see his sister. She has been in the hospital for two days, gets out tomorrow. Everything is okay, praise God. She has been losing weight though and really not feeling good for some time but they did a colonoscopy and removed some pall-ups, we won't know until a week or so the results of them. I feel everything will be okay, she looked great tonight. Terry's two sisters crack me up, they are such sweeties and I am so lucky to have a couple of sister in laws that like me!!! LOL.
Well, I am going to be in the Independence office next week also and am going to be there tomorrow. Have to get up really early. In Springfield I am 8 miles from the front door of my office. Up here I am 40 miles. Takes me a little longer to get to work. Guess I'd better sign off and get to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment