It's going to be a short one tonight. I went up to the old office in Independence and worked. Left Springfield at 7am so I am tired. Three days of driving long distances. It was so good seeing my old friend up there but miss my Springfield friends. Wish I could have the best of both worlds and worst of both worlds not around. Oh well, that isn't the way it works.
Harrisonville did not get the rain that I drove through in Pleasant Hill and Lee's Summit. It was raining so hard a few times I could barely see. Wish we could get some of that here but oh well. Asked Brandon earlier if Springfield had any and he said no. Also talked to Josh he had to go pick his cousin up at the airport this morning and he said the rain wasn't bad there either. Oh well.
Lamar was glad to see me when I got home. He is so funny but Tux and Pouncer are like, WHATEVER!!!
Sorry, I'm to tired to write so heading out of here. Good night.
You have a very very good reason to be tired and too tired to write girl! You wear yourself out at times. Glad you have a three day wkend, have it be a great one!
ReplyDeleteI will just be glad when I can retire and not deal with all of this other nonsense. LOL. Love you girl and you have a great weekend also.
ReplyDelete