Well, final episode of The Hatfield's and McCoy's. It's been a really good mini series or whatever they call it. We watched the last two and tonight it is suppose to storm. If it starts storming and our Directv goes out I am going to be so mad if I don't see how it ends. Oh well, at least my friend Carole is DVR-ing it. I told Terry if it starts storming we are going to load up in the car and head over there.
Been working all day but seems like I've spent most of my time on the phone. I've said it once and I'll say it again. 52 months and I can retire.
Show is coming on so I'm outta here. Starting to sprinkle. DAMN!!!

I missed the first two episodes so hope it is on again later it sounds really good. Have a good tomorrow!
ReplyDelete