My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Confidence is What it Takes!!!

I got a lot done today at work. Needed a fire lit under me and I am not sure why I let things get like that. I wish I wasn't like that but I am. Procrastination is my nemesis and not sure how to defeat it. Oh well, I am going to finish up tonight at home so I can have everything done. I am almost done with it when I came home tonight. We are getting digital analog or something like that here at the apartments and I needed to sign up for it tonight. I am still getting free basic cable and all that stuff but have to get this or I won't have any tv. Not sure what it is going to do because I have an old, old, old TV. Keep meaning to get a different on but just haven't yet. Procrastination~!!!

Seems like my anxiety has been bothering me today. Some of it could be that I forgot my medicine at the house this week. Terry is going to bring it down to me when he comes down here Thursday. He said he'd meet me half way if I needed but I told him not to worry about it. As long as I have my happy pills I think everything is okay

Placed tenderloins in the crock pot this morning. Was going to BBQ them but decided not to. Brandon texted me and said he was going to run by Panera Bread and pick up some mac and cheese. That sounds good but I already ate. I ate the tenderloin and nuked a sweet potato and that was my supper. It was pretty good. Tenderloin smells good though. For those inquiring minds I didn't put anything on them. I just set them in the crock pot and put it on low today around 6:30 am and when I came home at 5:30 pm I took it out and ate one of the loins. Yummy, it was good, but if I'd thought about it I would have put some garlic and pepper on it. Oh well, maybe next time!!! Going to save the broth and get some potatoes and fix hot tenderloin sandwiches with mashed potatoes and gravy for Terry while he is here this week. He'll love it!!!

I am watching Public Television tonight about President Bill Clinton. They are showing the Oklahoma City bombing. I am sitting here, wondering how can someone hate so much to kill innocent people at such magnitude and such a powerful force. What did that prove except that Timothy McVay was a very sick individual that needed help a long time before this!!! So sad.

Why do people want to be President of the United States? It truly doesn't pay enough, professional ball players make 5Xs more then the President does. Do they want to stress and have the heartaches that are there because of the prestigious of being a leader of a country or do they feel passionately about the position and truly believe that they can actually make a change. I don't know but you couldn't get me to take the job, I don't care what I get paid. You spend your career with people hating you and wanting to get you out of the office!!!

Well, I'd better go. I'm getting tired and plan to finish up my paper and work load tonight. I will talk to you guys tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need your anxiety pills,I would not be able to function without mine. Good thing you are getting caught up on all your work and good night to you GG!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looked in my makeup bag tonight and there they were. I thought I'd forgotten them in Harrisonville. Now I have to remember to tell Terry he doesn't have to bring them. LOL. I'm a mess. Yes, I can't function without them either.

      Delete
  2. If a co-worker and I had gone to do the job we were supposed to do, without stopping to shoot the breeze for a while, we would have been killed in the explosion that brought our boiler to the ground. If somebody ever calls me a procrastinator, I tell them "thank you very much. Procrastination saved my life!!!" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh!!! That is scary as all get out. Yes, procrastination has it's benefits at times!!!

      Delete