This weekend has been a wash with eating. Not sure next weekend is going to be much better but am going to try. I worked in the yard this morning and planted the tiger lilies up against the fence. I also planted some other plants that I got. I sure wish I could just stay home and work in the yard, I really can't wait until retirement. Next weekend hope to get a couple raised beds set up and plan to plant vegetables in one of them. My poor husband, he looks at all I have done and is like, seriously???? I told him it doesn't look like much right now but next year it will all be fine!!!
As I was reading my Weight Watcher's books and studying on eating right, it made me think. Think about my health, think about how I need to move more in exercise and what I need to do to make these changes. As I was coming down here today, I had every intention of going down to the pool here at the apartments and swim. We have a state of the art fitness center and can also use the fitness trainer, all as part of our rent. Why I don't get my fat lazy ass down there I have no idea but am going to work on it more this week. I have got to because I want to feel better and live a long healthy life. Gotta make Josh's life hell. LOL. Not really but will give him and Brandon something to talk about for years to come!!!
Terry, Josh and Lamar are coming down Thursday. Brandon graduates with his Master's in Communications Friday. That is such an awesome accomplishment and he has worked so hard to get there. All I can say is wow and double wow. I'm going to miss him after he graduates but am glad he has his life figured out from this point on. Doing what he loves most, traveling and teaching.
Going to call it quits for right now. I wonder what this week is going to bring because every week it brings some little bit of bizarre to it. I can only imagine but not going to dwell on it much. Will keep you guys informed though, if nothing else I do try to post every night. I can't believe you guys look forward to this crazy posting but oh well. It is what it is!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment