Today was an absolutely wonderful day. I didn't do a single thing. Terry fixed lunch and as he watched the game I went downstairs and went through some pictures, reminiscing. Earlier he went to the restaurant and I went downstairs and played the piano for about an hour and a half. I couldn't believe how fast time went. It was so much fun. While I was down there I could hear the dog and cats running around chasing each other but I ignored. When I finished I came upstairs and everyone was sound asleep. They are so like children.
I went outside and checked my plants also today but didn't water them tonight. Terry watered them yesterday so I will water them in the morning. Terry and I went for a little ride after the baseball game. It was nice and then we came home and cut into the seedless watermelon he picked up at the grocery store this morning. It was so super sweet and so good.
Well, slow news night. Guess I will get off here. Here's a picture of my niece and I when we were little girls. The year on the picture was 1960. We were probably 4 and 5. I am 9 months older than her. So sweet.
I love the piano and so wished I had learned to play it! We both love seedless watermelon also and already ate one this summer. What a perfect summer day you had!
ReplyDeletePaula, I wish I knew how to play. I just play out of a beginners book and try to pick around on some old hymnals that were my grandmothers. I do love to play though even though it's not very good. I didn't start learning until I was well into my 30's.
Delete