My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Someone Like You

Well, I went to Weight Watchers tonight and I gained the .6 pounds that I lost last week. Oh well, I am just going to have to hit it better this week. I plan to hit the exercise circuit better this week. Of course Terry is coming down tomorrow so we'll see how that works. I have got to start using the fitness center I have here at the apartments. Focus Glenda, focus!!!

I really wish we had a different internet and cable provider here at the apartments though. We received an update of an analog something or other to our cable. Yesterday when I went to the office to get the upgrade the gal gave me my receiver and an instruction card. I figured I'd let Brandon do the updating stuff because he is so much more a techno dude than I am. Well, it doesn't work and we don't have TV tonight. It doesn't bother me, I could go without TV with no problem but when my husband comes down everyone will hear him scream NOOOOooooo.... like the shot that was heard around the world!!! LOL. Guess I will come home and deal with the bozo's tomorrow. We dealt with them once before and it was a nightmare. They are housed in Arkansas and their service is in Memphis and Springfield. THAT doesn't make any sense!!! Oh well, job security for someone out there, I am sure

I have a lot of plans this week but the number one is to get back home and mess with my plants. I can't wait. I probably should tell Terry to water this week but then again, they will probably be okay. I may tell him anyway. Him and his buddy went golfing yesterday and had a blast. They have made a pack that they are going to golf every Tuesday, and fish once a week. Does that not sound like two retired men??? LOL, the both of them crack me up!!!

We are getting bids on getting the inside of our house painted. I am telling you, I am in the wrong business!!! Wish I liked painting but I really don't. To messy but love a new coat of paint, it cleans up the house so much. I can't wait. We are waiting on another bid and then will get the inside painted. I hate the stupid looking wall paper that is up now. When Terry bought the house 4 or 5 years ago I am thinking the old people that owned it were on crack or really blind. Some ugly stuff going on there!!! Oh well, we are slowly getting it fixed the way we want. To bad it costs so much money. We have put ceramic tile in the kitchen and laminate wood floor in the living room and hall way. It's exciting.

Well, I'm going to go to bed. Tomorrow gets here way to early some mornings. One thing about it I have been sleeping really good. I will talk to you guys tomorrow even though we have a couple busy days in store. Brandon graduates with his Master's Friday!!!! Is that not the coolest of the cool???

2 comments:

  1. Glenda I am so proud for you and for Brandon graduating with MA...wow that is some achievement! Hope all goes well with your inside painting, I also hate painting in the house but have done it many times...no more...my arm is too bad.. Have a great week girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl. I understand 110% about hating to paint. With Brandon, it is awesome, with me I'm work in Progress

    ReplyDelete