My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

One Big Can of Worms

Well, I've opened up a heck of a can of worms on my Facebook page. I posted this and those that are against same sex marriage have thrown out a comment or two. I think everyone knows how I feel about this if you've been following my blog long enough. I believe that God only asks so much of us and this is to worship only God and to keep Sabbath, and prohibitions against idolatry, blasphemy, murder, theft, and adultery along with homosexuality. Yes it is a sin but does God truly see it any different than any other sin any of us have committed??? NO!!! Jesus says it best on the Sermon on the Mount, No one is holier than thou, no one!!! With that said I will move on.

WOW, this has been quite a day. Not sure how to explain it but things have been totally not what was expected. The minute I was like everything is good then badda bing, badda boom. Something goes haywire. Oh well

Came home this evening and fixed a big time supper. Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob and sweet tea. I browned the chicken and then baked it so it might not have been as bad. Also I browned it in hot Rice Bran oil and Canola Oil. Potatoes and Gravy was bad but only had one corn on the cob with no butter. I know I'm weird but I don't like butter on my corn. Didn't do any exercise tonight and have to go weigh in tomorrow evening. Hope I did as good as I looked on the dr's scale. We'll see.

Not much more to talk about. Going to get off here and go to bed. Talk again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Well that can of worms is always a can of worms Glenda so don't feel too bad about it. I know things can get heated but they always do. You didn't start anything you just put some facts out there....have a good one...

    ReplyDelete