This is a blog about my every day life. My dreams, my hopes and my past. The things in my life that makes me the person I am today. What makes me happy, sad and excited. This is it. If I say something that offends you, sorry. Start your own blog and say what you want, that's what I did.
My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON
Monday, May 7, 2012
Just a bit
Went to the Dr. this morning to get lab work done. Had a nice visit with my Dr, I just love her she is such a good person and sits down and explains things in terms you understand. They have started doing a new panel of bloods that looks at everything. Thyroid, blood sugar, cholesterol, Vitamin deficiency and tells you if it's genetic or not. Sounds interesting. Can't wait to find out what's going on in this little fat girls body. When I weighed in I was 2 pounds lighter than when I weighed in at Weight Watchers on Thursday. Of course I have three days to go so hope I can keep it up.
Came home and got ready to go to Belton and Lee's Summit with Terry. I cannot wait to make a career of hanging out with my husband. We do enough stuff alone that our time together is all good.
It's a slow news day so I'm going to sign off. Maybe more tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good for your weight girlfriend!!! What an exhilarating feeling..
ReplyDeleteGlenda, I am really proud of all the weight you are losing, attack that fat girl!!!
ReplyDelete