My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Just another Nutty Day

This day was nuts!!! What the heck am I talking about, this entire week has been nuts!!! Oh well, I am off tomorrow and don't have to go back until Tuesday so I will be fine. I am just exhausted, emotionally and physically. Terry and Lamar came down tonight. I fixed left over tenderloin I had cooked in the crock pot the other night, made some homemade macaroni and cheese and fixed corn. A couple weeks ago Brandon and I ate some corn on the cob and the left over I cut off the cob and froze. It was pretty dang good.

We still don't have TV. I was to swamped at work to come home around noon and deal with it. Terry is watching "Band of Brothers" series on DVD. I just asked him if he liked the series and he said yes. Looks pretty good to me and I'm not much into war movies. Give me a good comedy, romantic, maybe even mystery. I also like a little suspense as long as it isn't to gory!!!

Tomorrow is going to be a full day. I think I will hit the bed a little earlier than other times. It is so nice having Terry and Lamar here tonight.

Well, I think I will sign off here and read a little bit. All I can say after this week at work, man I can't wait to retire!!! I am so ready!!! Now next week I may say something different.

Don't know where I'm going but I'm on my way

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good dinner and i am so glad you have a few days off to recenter yourself...you deserve to relax

    ReplyDelete