My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Itsa Raining.

It's been raining off and on today and right now it is on!!! I am so glad I got most of my plants outside yesterday and got the rest of them out today. There is one more I didn't get out there because thought I'd leave it in the bedroom but may have to take it out there tomorrow. They do okay inside but they are absolutely beautiful when they have been outside all summer. One of these days I hope to get a sunroom for my plants.

Had a good weekend, nothing crazy just good. My Mary Kay party was cancelled but that was okay. We'll hit it another day and she said that she believes she might have the flu bug. Nope, don't want any of that stuff going on!!!

Nothing fabulous for lunch, we had pork steaks cooked out on the grill, I made a killer salad with romaine lettuce, onions, walnuts, sunflower seeds, cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, croutons and bacon bits. I also baked tater tots and some garlic bread. It was good and easy. Of course I thought I was going to have to leave right after I finished eating but am glad I didn't.

Watched one of my favorite TV shows this morning, Sunday Morning. One of the stories they had on was Rita Wilson. She is married to Tom Hanks and has played in many movies and is a fabulous actress. Well, she said she always loved music and wanted to sing and at 55 decided to do it. Very, very impressive. Her album AM/FM doesn't come out until May 8 but I think I will be investing in it. She has the likes of Bruce Springsteen, Sheryl Crow, Jackson Brown and other famous singers singing with her. On the show today she was at the Troubadour singing this song. Outstanding. I am impressed!!!

Well, storms are affecting our satellite TV and not much going on. Think I will get off here and start stitching again. Enjoy the song everyone and I will talk with you another day!!!

4 comments:

  1. I guess maybe we need all this RAIN but it is getting old!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, I have to agree. Especially when it storms while it's doing it!!!

      Delete
  2. I might have to check that album out myself. Sounds quite intriguing. This did an excellent job with the song you posted and those are some big time SUPERSTARS you listed that will be on the album with her. Yes! I definitely will have to check the album out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm like you John, I was impressed. I looked it up on Amazon to see what songs are on it but couldn't tell who was helping her where. It will be worth a shot is what I'm thinking. amazon was selling the CD for $9.00

      Delete