My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Friday, May 18, 2012

A Good Day

Good day was had by all. Today was Brandon's graduation, he received his Masters. Pretty cool and quite an accomplishment. I am tired, it is almost 11pm and we finally made it home after a full day. Another good thing, we have TV. Yeahhh. I called and they troubleshot it and got it working okay.

Getting off of here, going to post pics of the graduation though. My shots inside the auditorium weren't that good. A photographer, I am not!!!

A proud daddy

The three of us

Family and Family Friends!!!

Heading back to the car!!!

As I said it was a good, good day!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you had such a good day for Brandon's graduation. It does make for a heck of a long day though doesn't it? I knew you had to be worn out and didn't even expect you to write tonight but thanks for the write and the pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know exactly how it can be such an tiring day, don't you??? Thanks Paula and I decided I would write every day if I can and if it is just a couple of paragraphs. Can't keep my fans waiting. LOL.

      Delete