My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Fool In The Rain!!!

Had a blast today. All School Reunion and saw lots of people and enjoyed visiting with them all. Had a blast emceeing the show and with Dennis Davis as Vice President and George Secretary it was a hoot. I kept forgetting the last class I was to recognize. They kept having to help me. The oldest class was 1939, that's awesome!!!

I had a headache all day today and when I got home I told Terry I wasn't going to do anything else all weekend. I told him between last night and today that was way to much partying for this little fat girl. He said he didn't blame me at all because this weekend and next weekend are both going to be full. That's okay though, wouldn't trade either weekend for a million bucks.

Going to work my plants tomorrow and mess outside. Have some canna bulbs I bought today, $0.50 a piece. Canna's multiply so I will have more next year. I am going to put them in a pot on the deck. Going to do a container garden with them. We'll see how that goes. Also am going to go and get some daylilies that someone is getting rid of for free. I can't wait. It will be fun. Love, love, love my plants.

As I was sitting today and making new friends and reuniting with old friends I thought to myself how lonely I would be. I am such a people person and love friends, but then there are times I am happy as a lark being alone out in the woods, or messing with my plants or just sitting alone writing. I am so glad I have been blessed in the many ways I've been blessed.

Today my son posted on my Facebook wall "I know I'll tell ya tomorrow but happy mothers day! Thanks for being there for 25 years! Your decently (think he meant definitely) the funniest mom ever. We have def had our tears and laughs. Wouldn't trade ya for the world." Ya gotta love the boy. To much prison time to kill him. LOL. Just kidding.

Well, getting off here. Going to call it a day....It's a day. Talk to you guys later.

2 comments:

  1. Your writing made me want to be there today but as you know...we were elsewhere...what a sweet son you have Glenda, God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, You guys were exactly where you needed to be yesterday and I am sure will be there next year!!! We did have a blast but hey, we always have a blast!!! Can't wait to see you guys again!!!

    ReplyDelete