I don't remember. I do make an effort to learn something new every year but as far as getting out there and doing something for the first time, I can't remember the last time I that I stepped out and truly did something for the first time. I've been thinking about doing the Zip line but yet I am a little afraid to do it. I've always wanted to go tubing down a river and have never. Hmmm, might have to think about doing something now. A whole new perspective.
Went to Polk County Health Department today which is in Bolivar MO. They have an absolutely beautiful Health Department. Had to do an in-service training with them along with a friend from Jefferson City. It was very productive and felt really good about it. Afterwards we had lunch at a restaurant there and I came back to work, finished up some paper work and plan to try and get the rest done tomorrow.
I get to work in my old office all next week and am excited about that. Get to run up there and see some of my old friends and have lunch with them. Only going to be there for like two days though. Hmm. Oh well, it all pays the same but am glad for the Memorial Weekend.
Going to be at an Aging Health Fair all day tomorrow in Vienna MO. We went last year and it was very interesting. It will be fun and always enjoy visiting with the people that come by our booth. Some of the people are a little freaked out and try not to make eye contact but then others are all about it. It was a day after the Joplin tornado last year and we were still having severe weather around here. We were closing down the Health Fair and the tornado sirens went off. We were in a auditorium and they were taking everyone over to a church basement. We took off with the weather radio on and tried to outrun the storm. We were able to do it but it was scary. Laura and I will always remember that!!!
Signing off and going to bed. Have to wake up early tomorrow. Take care my friends.


Zip line..."pure adrenaline" :)
ReplyDeleteBusy busy busy as a bee! You amaze me girl!
ReplyDelete