My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Saturday, May 19, 2012

chains

Hot, humid and windy. Welcome to Missouri!!! When I got home today my plants were in dire need of a drink. I should have asked Terry to water this week but didn't. One reason is I forgot, the second reason is I thought they'd probably be okay. They were but a little parched. I stopped at Wal-Mart in Clinton and picked up some more potting soil and also a few plants for a hanging plant. I like making my own, cheaper and there is a sense of pride doing it yourself. I will take a picture tomorrow for you.

Needing to prune my rose bush. It is a climbing rose on the deck and hasn't had anything done to it like forever. I am going to cut the blooms off and do a light pruning tomorrow, I need to check the soil and work it up too. I am sure I need to amend the soil and then this winter I'll do a hard prune on it. Hopefully it will feel better and be absolutely beautiful next year. It's always pretty but I would like it to be really nice!!!

Going to sign off. I am so tired and it is only 7:11pm. Yesterday just wore me slick but wouldn't have missed it for the world. The couple that are in the group shot with us are a couple that are a very important part of his life, Harry and Martha Pena!!! I was so glad to get to know Martha last night at the party, along with their daughters and two sons, Mike and Brian. Good, good people.

2 comments:

  1. Awww she is finally tired and wiped out! You are so go go go go and then plunk....love your blogs and your songs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl and as far as me going, going, going....well, it looks better on paper than in real time. I don't hit it quite as hard as it sounds. I do A LOT of sitting and resting too. LOL..

      Delete