My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Tuesday, February 21, 2012



<br />


Well, just got home from the bible study tonight. I goofed up and thought I'd caught up on my reading and I was a week behind. Oh well, still got alot out of the review tonight and it was really good. Hit close to home. We studied James 1:19-27 and then James 2:1-9. Really good study and lots of stuff I need to work on for myself. Basically walk the walk, talk the talk and don't become a forgetful listener, change within the word. Welcome every person that God puts in front of us with open arms and don't choose favoritism. "The one who peers into the perfect law of liberty and fixes his attention there, and does not become a forgetful listener but one who live it out--he will be blessed in what he does." James 1:25

Today was a beautiful day and the next two days are even going to be prettier. Upper 60's, doesn't seem like we just had snow last week does it??? I know we are going to pay with the big bugs and all but I sure do like this weather. Springtime is awesome.

I guess Southeast MO had a small earthquake last night. Terry and I felt a little tremor last night and it wasn't us. LOL. When I read it we both were like, we felt something. It was crazy.

Well, I am going to go to bed. I am tired and have to go to work in the morning after 5 days off. Maybe wrote a little more than last night but don't know for sure. Will try and write more tomorrow night. Love all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment