Thank goodness the weekend is here but had a good day. It was cold but was a nice day. Not as cold as it could be at the end of February. Mild, mild winter is all I can say.
Worked on my bible study again. We are into week four and only have three more to go. :o( I hope they think about getting into another bible study. BJ, my friend, said that they have regular bible study every Wednesday evening and I may go to that one. I really enjoy studying this Book. One of my friends said something like we should have a study group of our own on Facebook and pick a book to study. Meet once a week on Facebook and talk amongest ourselves what we feel and what we have read. I liked that idea but wasn't sure how well it would be taken. I think it would be fun and a fun way to get everyone involved. Let me know what you think if you want to. I have a friend that is studying Esther, one of Beth Moore's bible studies too. I'd like it. I know Patsey wants to do it too.
Have been working on a reference tonight for our Women's Ministry and decided to use Rahab from last nights study, pin pointing her faith and how she used that faith to help the spies and send them the opposite way. And how God recognizes our faith and our works and knows where we've been, what we are and what we are to become!!! I think it will be good and will let you know. Not sure if I am going to be able to blog tomorrow night or not. I plan to be at the church early to help Stephanie set up and then our get together will probably be over by 9, don't know though and then will clean up the church afterwards. Then I am going to come home and get ready for a report Sunday morning in church so everyone can see what we are doing and join us. I can't wait.
Going to head off here. Not much going on with me. Seems like only thing right now is the church event. I was talking to a friend tonight that brought a prespective to me that I hadn't thought. We were talking about step children since Terry and I both have them and my friend said that some call them "bonus children". I like that term alot better than step children. They are a bonus to a wonderful marriage. Does that mean I'm a "bonus" mom and Terry is a "bonus" dad??? LOL. Maybe not since our children are grown.
See you guys tomorrow maybe. If not I'll write Sunday. I will try and write a little tomorrow night though!!!
I wouldn't mind your religious group having an online discussion. You always share on your blog and it makes me feel better...have a great wkend!
ReplyDelete