Feeling alot better today and feeling blessed, so there you go. The demons tried to take me down but just couldn't quite do it!!! Bah-ha-ha-ha!!! I'm back stronger and a better person for it all. Legend in my own mind!!! :o)
Today is my Friday and I don't have to be back to work until next Wednesday. The hubby and Lamar are going to get tired of me but I really don't think so.
I had some stuff to run up here in this area because I am helping the Northwest District (my old office) since they are so short staffed, so I came home yesterday from Columbia. If you remember a few blogs ago I told you Terry saw a bobcat in the field behind the house a few weeks ago. Well last night we heard it. We were in bed and it was late but when they say it sounds like a woman screaming, that is exactly what it sounds like. Lamar heard it but he didn't bark like he usually does, he got under the covers. The cats didn't even make a sound like they do when they know the stray mama cat is outside. It was freaky sounding and makes us concerned about letting Lamar out to potty at night when it is dark. He'd just be an appetizer.
Well, I am going to sign off. Not to much happening and as usual, I need to catch up on my bible study but will this weekend. Anyway before I have to go to the reading this week. :o) Well, goodnight all.
No comments:
Post a Comment