My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Underdog became the Top Dog!!!



<br />



Watching the Super Bowl. Josh was here earlier but he partook in to much pat-tay last night and had to go home. To tired, headache and food wasn't tasting so good. So glad I am past that stage in my life. I remember it well though.

Have loved the commercials just like every year. Clint Eastwood was bad ass!!! Was a great message. In case you missed it,


It rocked as well did the Betty White Commercial along with the Dorito's where the Grandma slinged shot the baby across the yard to steal the Doritos from the brat. Lots of good ones and some not so good.

Madonna kicked it on the half time show too. I was telling Josh that she was the Lady Gaga at the time!!! He goes, Madonna is old, what is she in her 40's??? I'm like probably but had to smile when he said how "old" she was.

An icon from Lowry City has passed away, our history teacher Mrs. Jones. She taught my brother too and he was 18 years older than me so she was there for a while. I remember when she taught us we thought she was old and now that I am thinking she was probably in her late 40's or 50's. She was 93 when she passed away today, I remember at one of our all school reunions she stood up when she turned 90 and said I am finally the age all my students thought I was when I was teaching. She was an icon in our era. RIP Helen Jones, you brought us all into our next generation of life!!!

Well, am going to sign off once again. Nothing much going on. As Josh said tonight, I'm just not feeling it!!!

Way to go Giants!!!


1 comment:

  1. We had Helen 44 years ago so she would have been 49. We thought she was ancient.

    ReplyDelete