Had another great day. Had breakfast with a dear, dear friend and visited with her into the afternoon. Then messed around the house all day and went this evening and had coffee with some other dear, dear friends. Gots me alot of dear, dear friends. LOL. You all are dear, dear friends so there ya go!!! Had a very, very nice day.
So sad about Whitney Houston, what a talent to have had lost at such an early age. Drugs have taken so many lives and we don't know at this point if that was what took her, but it's pretty much what everyone figures. Those demons are with you for the rest of your life. It is a daily warfare and I don't know what those that don't have God in their lives do when they try to quit. They say when you join AA or NA to fake it until you make it. God is your strength. The saddest part about all this is Bobby Brown alive/Whitney Houston dead. :'o( It's not fair and makes me so sad.
Another cold night outside. Supposedly 4* tonight. 100% chance of snow on Monday so we may still get snow before it's all over. I don't care as long as we don't get any ice. Hate that ice BIGTIME.
Well, I am not going to write much again tonight. Plan to read my lesson after I post and if not in the morning I am going to be reading 3 lessons. :o) It's all good. I will talk to you guys tomorrow. Stay warm for those of you that need to. Good night, SNL is on and gotta watch it.
Way too bad abt Whitney! If anyone needs to know what drugs will do to you, they have a strong black woman to see go downhill and lose her natural singing ability...too bad....
ReplyDelete