We have finally got the rain we have been needing. Of course driving home I really didn't want to drive in such torrential rains. In Clinton it was thunder and lightening and there were times that I could hardly see where I was driving. Didn't start until I got about Humansville. We got a little shower this morning in Springfield but nothing like this rain I was driving in. Once I got home though, it had slowed down considerably. Terry said that it had poured all day though so I was probably driving through that storm. Brandon called me once I got home and he said it was raining hard now in Springfield. We truly have been needing it and it is a blessing. Just glad it was in the 40's and not the 20's. Would rather have rain then ice. Snow would be okay as long as it wasn't sticking to the road. One of those cold days that the show blows right off the road and doesn't stick to the car.
As some of you know, that have been following these blogs, I have been making banana smoothies and my husband has loved them. Well, tonight he bought some banana's, milk and sugar free vanilla ice cream. Yep, that's right. He's upping the ante a little. He said, I thought you might want to whip up some dessert sometime this weekend. Since he brought it home tonight I figured he wanted a milkshake so I made him one. Man, it was good. He kept saying, "Man this is outstanding." :o) Him and Brandon appreciate whenever I make anything for them. Josh does too but I'm mom and with him he always says, "You've done it but one more time mom. You've outdone yourself!!!"
Lamar got his haircut today and looks so cute when he is all manicured. Smells good too. They had put a little scarf around him with hearts on it. He was so glad to get that thing off and his collar back on. Terry said once he was home Lamar just shook his fur rubbing up against the furniture and rug. He's such a goof troop.
Welp, I'm signing off. Talk to you tomorrow.
Those banana smoothies sound really good! Aren't those little poochies cute when they get groomed!
ReplyDeleteOur little maltese, Sammy, goes around the house rubbing his body all over everything too. I think he is trying to get the smell off that they put on him at the groomer and get the smell of home back on. He doesn't really care for the little neckerchief either.
ReplyDelete