My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Not Good



<br />


Really wierd mood going on tonight. Not sure why unless it is because I was in training all day and drove 3 hours after I got done. Weather has been crazier than crazy around here, rain and thunderstorms today. Oh well.

While I was in Columbia last night and today I realized why I am glad I live in a small town. I work in a larger town but am content as all get out to work in Springfield. I know it is because I am not use to Columbia but am glad I don't have to work there all the time. I had to run a couple of HIV cases there and it was crazy. Not really crazy but like I said earlier, I am in a wierd mood and am tired of working. :o) I know, cry baby, cry baby, cry, cry, cry!!!

Not much happening so am going to make this short. Am going to go to bed early and maybe will wake up in the morning in a better mood. Good night all.

1 comment: