My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

This Little Blog of Mine



This Little Blog of Mine<br />

Started the day out in a sort of a frump but got out of it. Not sure what was going on, just couldn't get motivated to get outside of the apartment. I miss the garage that I have never had until Terry became a part of my life.

The last few mornings down here there has been heavy frost and then yesterday morning there was the snow. It will all be fine, Terry just spoils me rotten because when he is around he goes out, cleans off my car and warms it up before I even leave. Yes, that's right....I'm spoiled rotten and I dig it!!! :o)


Have finally decided what I am going to get Josh and Brandon for Christmas but now I need to figure something out for Madison's daddy, Josh, and his fiance' Jenny. I have a few things already bought for Madison and she is so stinking easy to buy for. She appreciates everything. Terry and I aren't going to hit Christmas as hard as we did last year but we still have to buy something. I need to make out my Christmas card list so I can send cards to one's that I keep in contact with each year. One year I did a Christmas letter, man if that wasn't something else but I did enjoy doing it. Probably won't do that this year but may but my blog link in their cards and they can keep up with us throughout the year. LOL. Like they want to do that plus some probably don't have a computer. Oh well.


Had a good long talk with my son tonight. I love it when he calls and we visit about his day and everything that is going on. Sometimes he does that and then others I don't hear from him for a day or so. Mom use to say that when he'd come home from school he would sit up on the corner of her kitchen cabinet while she was fixing him something to eat and he would visit with her about his day sometimes. Those are the best times and I still charish them. When he finally decides to slow down a little bit and find him a good person to live the rest of his life with he will be a good daddy and husband. He has an awesome heart, Brandon too. When we were going to Memphis over labor Day Brandon asked if I thought he would ever find someone that truly loves him. I said, yes Brandon you will, I pray for that for you and Josh all the time. He goes, "Do you pray she has big boobies???" ROFLMAO!!! Those two, you never know what is going to come out of their mouths.


We have a wedding to attend the first part of January and I am little concerned. The reception is formal so that means I have to go out and buy me something to wear. Grrrr. Terry does too, he says but he always looks nice and has some really nice clothes from when he worked. I have good clothes but nothing nice enough to consider formal. Oh well, I love dressing up and being the hottie next to a handsome man at a function, so all will be good. LOL!!!


Two more days and then I get to go home. Yeahhhhh!!! I think part of my frump this morning was that my stay at home last week was cut short because of the move and we had to stay down here Friday night and Saturday. Oh well, all is fine. I need to suck it up BIGTIME!!! Like pull up my big girl panties and get off the pity pot.


Welp, I'm signing off. Can't think of anything earth shattering going on right now. Harry Morgan and Dobie Grey passed away. That's a bummer but Col Potter was 93. He lived a good long life. I posted on Facebook a quote of his that I can remember him saying in MASH, because I watched every show and reruns a million times there after. The quote goes a little
like this, ‎"I've got a soft spot for Klinger. He looks a little like my son, and he dresses a lot like my wife." RIP Sherman Potter aka Harry Morgan!!!


I have been trying to make background music for when you read this but just haven't figured it completely out. But have figured out how to make it where if you click Drift Away it will play one of my favorites from a man that could sing you to "feel good". Enjoy.



3 comments:

  1. This little blog of mine
    I'm gonna let it shine. :)

    What do you get when you cross Harry Morgan with his character Col. Potter? Harry Potter! he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am an insomniac and put me up with no sleep and I get out of sorts in a big way! No frump about it. I've learned over the years though to try to do it in silence when I am out of sorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well we all get in frumps but i try to hide mine now and just be silent...seems that speaks louder than words though! LOL...

    ReplyDelete