My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Repeat is A Repeat only when it is Remembered



<br />

Okay, before I get into this I have to post this. If you go to Google and type in Let It Snow and hit enter it is really cool. Once the screen frosts up you can either hit defrost or use the cursor to draw pictures, write things or whatever on the frosted screen. Those programmers at Google are the bomb in my eyes. They come up with some of the neatest things. :o)

A slow day was had by us but it was beautiful out. We ran to the grocery store and that was about it. Had Chicken Pot Pie and I don't care for supper. That is one of the best comfort foods around in my book. Haven't got foods and such for next weekend when everyone will be around for Christmas but will get most of that stuff Friday. It's going to be a fun weekend but because of Stalkers and Haters that follow my blog I can't post anything until after the fact because they will make it harder on all that is involved. Sorry guys but it will make for a good read after it's all said and done with.

Hopefully my camera will take better pictures than it did over the Family Christmas. Got some really good picture of the children in our family but my camera played real dirty pool. I'll get them downloaded though and posted. They are a crew of third generation children in my family. They are my Great, Great Niece's and Nephew's. Wesley is the oldest at 15 and Dyllan is the youngest at 3 or maybe 4. Can't remember, these babies are growing so fast!!!

Sounds like we might have some nasty weather about Tuesday night. Hope it stays north and comes no farther south. I am going back down to Springfield Sunday night instead of Monday night. I have to work Monday but am taking Friday off. Have I already told you guys that??? If so, sorry. I can't remember but I won't have to go back to work until Wednesday. Rock on!!!

Got Christmas Cards filled out tonight and will place them in the mail Monday. I'm later than usual but just couldn't get into the addressing Christmas cards mode. Of course I did better than last year, last year I didn't send any cards. :o( It was a bah humbug month but not really. If I remember correctly I had totalled my car the first of the month, taken a job promotion, found an apartment, moved, bought a new car and planned a wedding all in 30 days. And I wonder why I am on medication!!! LOL.

One of my pirate friends got me a Michael Buble' CD and I have been enjoying it so much. A couple of songs will not play on the CD but the ones that do....Can I say Outstanding. I did tell my son if he wanted to buy me the CD I would love him forever. That and Adele 21 but I know I've told you guys that in an earlier posting.

Starting to repeat myself so guess I will sign off. Stay toasty warm guys....love ya all. Even the Stalkers and Haters!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment