Well, back down here to Springfield for one more week. I found the box of decorations today that I was looking for yesterday when I was putting up the tree and such. I looked in the one closet and remembered when Terry put them in there and can remember his exact words. "I put the decorations in the winter closet so we won't forget where they are". Then we both were like deer caught in the headlights last night. Neither one of us had a clue to where we had put them. Terry was finally like, oh well we can buy more. LOL. I knew they had to be somewhere. I still have more down there but one of these days I am just going to have to get everything unpacked from my record moving three times in one year. Organization, that is the key word and one I am not. My word is more procrastination!!! Oh well, the tree is up and looks so pretty. Maybe I'll get pictures up before Christmas is over.
You know, I love Facebook and it isn't the wicked evil that they make it out to be. I have gotten in contact with so many friends across time that I had no clue where they were. I met up with a couple this weekend. They are divorced and I knew they were but didn't know what had happened to them. Still not real sure but did talk with her for a while. They were both such great people and his parents were two of the best people you would ever have met. I remember one time he brought his mom to the Christian Church there in Garden City. Super, super nice people. His parents have long passed away and my heart just sank when I found out they had lost their son September 2011. He was 11 days from his 34th birthday, his mom said. She is hurting so bad and I can tell from his dad's profile picture that he is too. The couple I speak of is Pat and Modena Bryant and their son's name is Shawn. I don't know what has happened but think it may have been a car wreck. From reading Modena's posts maybe her brother was with him, but not sure. I don't want to open up any more hurt than what she is already going through but I ask you to remember them in your prayers, as I have been since I found out. We all know that God can heal and can make some of the most horrible things into something wonderful. Please pray for this for these two.
With Facebook, I can't believe I have 620 friends and I know every single person on there. That seems so amazing to me. Pretty cool and if I wanted to incorporate I might be able to become a small village. We could come up with a contest to decide what the name is. Maybe not but thought it was pretty funny.
Well, took the Lesson 2 of Webpage Design. Rock on. Some I already knew and some I didn't. Talked alot about Photoshop but I don't have that software so I just skimmed through that. I really like this library here. They are so good and their programs are awesome.
I said last night I was going to study Matthew and Luke Chapters 1 & 2 so I think I'll get off here and do some reading. I've read it a number of times but our preacher challenged us yesterday and sobeit. I will talk to you guys later and plan to apply what I learned tonight somewhat to my blog. I will be changing it but still not sure what to do. Kinda know but kinda don't, if that makes sense.
TTYL or as my favorite cartoon character in the whole wide world says, TTFN!!!
If you get the village started, can I be the village idiot? PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteGlad you found your decorations! Your site looking really good!
ReplyDelete