My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hi there.



<br />

Well, I've come to the conclusion I like mankind, it's the humans I hate!!! Today was a trying day for me and I didn't even deal with my clients. Just people in general. It's okay, I'm just tired. Terry and Lamar came down here today to be with me. They are going back tomorrow as I will too. All is good in that aspect!!!

Second day of walking really makes me feel good. I'm going to like this new exercise regime I've started. I was thumbing through my bible tonight and came across a verse I had highlighted. I have done several different weight loss programs throughout my life and when I went to the Baptist Church in Garden City I did one called First Place. We read the bible and did the program. One of the verses I had highlighted was in 1 Corinthians 9:24, "Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize." Another verse in the same book but 10:13 "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it." Those are a couple of powerful verses.

Things all and all have been pretty good. I just am tired so when I'm tired I get cranky. So to speak. Plus I put my back out Monday and am still paying for that back pain. Should have went to the chiropractor this week but didn't. May go tomorrow. Drove to day to Rolla and back and tomorrow will drive home. Plays a tow on this ole body. It was a 4 hour drive today. 2 hours there and 2 hours back and will be another 2 hour drive tomorrow. Oh well. Terry said that next year we are going to upgrade my car, I'd like to have a Lexus like my friend Toyka. LOL. It is a GREAT ride but there is no way I could afford that. I love my Ford Focus but will get a bigger car which really is a better ride.

Well, Lamar is falling asleep in Terry's lap and I am getting tired. I will talk to you all tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment