Guess I had better clear something up before the word spreads like wildfire. Of course it spreads like wildfire anyway but....Kurry didn't have syphilis. His clients have syphilis and he is getting alot of cases coming in. So there Craig, leave me alone!!! :o)
Well, we got me all moved into the apartment today. Terry and I are both exhausted and are really happy that Josh came down to help out. Don't know if we'd been able to get as much done if he hadn't made it. We would have but would have been alot more exhausted. We moved all of the stuff about 6 feet from where I lived at before. That was the easiest move I've ever made in my entire life. It was really windy at first and then it started raining and we never had to get out from underneath cover. It was pretty nice, if I don't say so myself.
The apartment is bigger and it is going to be nice. I think we will like it and the rent isn't that much higher. Except for the Arkansas cable and internet company screwed up and I still don't have connection down there. I'm going to call them first thing Monday morning and if they answer the phone as "Peggy" I will scream!!!
Having the family White Trash Chinese Giveaway Christmas Party this Saturday. I invited Brandon but he is so busy with finals coming up, his and his students that he didn't think he could make it but appreciated the invite. Josh and I are pumped about it. It is so much fun and we should of been doing this for years. Some of the gifts are real duzies, and then there are some that everyone fights for!!! Not sure what Terry thinks about them. Probably not as excited as we are, no one is!!! Got my presents picked out and can't wait to see the reactions!!! Plus there is always good food. We usually either have soups or just appetizers. This year we're doing the appetizers.
Watching 60's Pop, Rock and Roll on KCPT. Paul Revere and the Raiders are on now. Crack me up, they've gotten old. Davy Jones from the Monkees has gotten chunky, he sang first. These old men better slow down, wondering if the paramedics are standing on call on the back stage. They're sweating pretty hard but maybe the fat old men will make it. Peter Noone looks good but The Vogues. I'm thinking they have wheelchairs and walkers out for them. They all sound great though!!! We did have some outstanding music in our era, I don't care what anyone says!!!
Well, I will write more tomorrow night. It is good to be home and will sleep like a baby tonight, I know.
I challenge you to do one thing tomorrow that makes you feel good within your heart. It will change you day, not to mention your life.
Glad you got all moved in. I hate moving. Your move reminds me of when we bought our first house. It was next door to the place we were renting. We just carried our stuff out, a few feet across a yard and into the new house.
ReplyDeleteWe didn't just have outstanding music in our era, we had the BEST MUSIC EVER in our era. :)