That is the little dance that I did this afternoon. Terry and I went and got the last of the presents and then I went to the grocery store this afternoon and got all the food for this weekend. It's going to be fun, fun, fun and I can't wait to post the festivites. All I am going to say is that the parental units are going to rule!!! We will keep the reigning title!!! We played Rummy while in Memphis and Terry and I beat the guys at every game. I have another game called "Things" and I plan to break it out and play it. It will be fun.
Found out Miss Madison isn't going to be here until Christmas Day. She is going to ride Amtrak with her Step Dad and his children and her daddy will pick her up at the train station in Blue Springs. I didn't know Blue Springs had a station, I knew Lee's Summit and Independence did. It will be fun for her I hope. I'm excited to see her and see her open her presents. Bless her heart.
It's been nice having the christmas lights on in the evenings. I also have the Charles Dicken's Christmas Village that Josh and I bought mom one year. It is lite up too. Then my Nativity Scene. I noticed I don't have a single Santa Claus in here, just a bunch of snowmen. I like that. Hoping I can pick a few things up on the sales after Christmas but if I don't that is okay.
Was going to start baking today but have decided to wait until tomorrow. I can do it while the Chiefs are on. And just cook all day long. Yeahhhhh. I feel so sorry for those that are having a struggle during this time of the year. Those that are standing by their loved one's bedside, not sure when they will be taking their last breath, the abuse going on these next two days because of drugs, alcohol or just worried about money situation. I am sorry for the one's that have lost their jobs because of unforseen circumstances either through them or their bosses. I am sorry for all the sadness in the world today but praise all the happiness.
Well all I can say is MERRY EVERYTHING!!!
Kewl, I saw the moon thing and that is great! You sound like such a positive person, I commend you, and may your time with your family pass slowly and may they appreciate your efforts!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and yours also! :)
ReplyDelete