Every evening when i get on here I think to myself. I am not going to mess around so late on this dang computer and get to bed. Here it is 9:18pm and I am tired and I am just now starting to blog. My nemisis is Facebook and for those of you that are on there also, you know exactly what I mean. It gives me so much entertainment and get an opportunity to connect with people I haven't seen or talked to forever. I love all my friends and love laughing, praying, crying and just connecting with them. Then I got started on this dang game on there. It is called Words With Friends. WWF for short. That is what Alec Baldwin was playing on the airplane when he got all ticked off and was kicked off last week or so. It is addicting but I have always loved crossword puzzles and one of my favorite games in the whole wide world is Scrabble. It is hard to find people that will play that game with you because not everyone enjoys it as much as I do. I play on Facebook with some of my friends and sometimes get as many as 20 people hooked up. We don't all play at the same time, sometimes I only have a handful that are playing with me at the same time. The only gripe I have and it could be my computer is sometimes it is so slow moving the tiles in place and all. I don't cheat and I don't use words I never heard of but sometimes I put tiles together to see if it is a word and low and behold....walla!!! I got me a word. The largest score I have gotten on it was 131 on one word. The word was Divorcee and I used all my tiles up and got extra points. My friend I was playing with didn't even get ticked off. LOL.
Anyway, that is what most of my evening consists of, updating Facebook, talking to friends and playing WWF. I know, I know, I need a life. Maybe I will start one soon but don't bet on it. Winter is just starting and I like to hibernate and get all fat. LOL. Not really like it but end up doing it anyway. When the warm weather starts I do more stuff outside.
Got a pleasant surprise tonight in the mail. I got part of my cleaning deposit back from the other apartment that I didn't even think I'd ever get. The reason why is because I had Lamar over alot at the other apartment and when we'd leave him alone he'd get bored and chew the window sill. Little bastard. Not sure why he'd do it but he'd tear hell out of the window sill. I just kept quite about the whole incident and didn't cause to much of a commotion on where my deposit was and low and behold they paid it to me. Bless their pea picking hearts. I told Terry they have probably came into worse situations than that but I don't know. I do like this new apartment though. It is so much bigger. Can't wait until after the first of the year I am going to be hitting thrift stores and such and decorate it up. Make it a little homier!!!
Well, I am going to sign off early. I tell you one thing, after the first of the year I have GOT to get me some new glasses. Man, these puppy dogs are not good at all. It's been a couple of years and before I know it I am going to be getting headaches and we don't want that. I may try contacts again. They are good to have to switch back and forth with. We'll see though. Even with insurance the dang things are so expensive. Oh well, at least I have insurance. That was one of the reasons I started with the State 15 years ago was medical, dental and vision insurance for Josh and I. I had to do something, the little buger was going into football and I could see things happening. LOL. I complain because of the deductible we have to pay now but am so thankful that it is only $600 because that is alot cheaper than having to pay 10's of thousands of dollar on hospital bills. Would be nice if it was the day that it was all free but that life is over with. Nothing is free in this life toots!!!
Getting off of here. Going to go take my meds (BP and Cholestrol) and hit the sack. Maybe I can get up in the morning but doubt it. That ole bed is so dang comfortable in the morning but let it be the weekend and I am up before 7 every morning. Makes me so dang mad. Oh well. Good night friends. Love ya all!!!
Glad you have your blog and glad to play word game with you! Have a great tomorrow...pkf
ReplyDeleteI am not addicted to facebook. I am not addicted to facebook. Oh hell, I AM addicted to facebook!
ReplyDelete