My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Friday, December 9, 2011

Feliz Navidad



<br />

Can I say tired AGAIN tonight. Don't know why, just am. I didn't sleep real good last night and no apparent reason unless just excited about coming home for the weekend. Probably not. LOL. Not that I'm not excited to come home because I always am but not that it would keep me from sleeping. Oh well, it is what it is.

Been busy tonight looking up some appetizer recipes for the family Christmas party tomorrow night. I want to make something different or wierd and I can't find anything. I will keep looking. Don't want to do the normal, cheese rotella dip, little smokies or anything like that. I saw candied apples that looked really easy and really good. It was a Paula Deen appetizer recipe. I may do that because I LOVE candied apples. I don't consider that an appetizer but whatever. Paula Deen does and that's good enough for me.

I can't think of to much to write about because not much has happened to me today but yet it's been pretty productive. Oh, I know something I want to share with you guys. When we get our work called into us and it is someone that is a partner they usually give us some descriptions that will help us when we knock on the doors. Anyone I got one called to me yesterday or so. This particular man has been exposed to Syphilis. The description goes as follows:

  1. Male
  2. 60 years old
  3. heavy set
  4. 5'8"
  5. Gray hair
  6. May work at a department store in Springfield
  7. May have glasses
  8. May have a goatee
I went into my co-workers office and told her, "I've got Santa Claus on my case!!!" True story, it totally made my day. About as much as getting a partner notification report that said the guys name was Lucky and he lived in Chicago. Yeah, we'll be able to find that one!!! Hope that at least made you guys laugh as much as it did me. Crack me up. I will be able to find this guy because I have a good address and a good number and if I have to I will call the department store and see if this gentleman works at this particular store but is that not a Santa description or what??? Well, I'm really tired tonight but what is new. My puppy is laying on top of me and sleeping right now. Makes me want to cuddle and sleep too. I have had a dry cough all day today and the beginning of a sore throat. I hope I'm not coming down with any type of crud. I spoke today at a training and sometimes I get a dry throat if I don't have water or anything to drink. Should have brought a bottle of water with me. Oh well, all is good. Going to sign off. Gotta go and get me a drink. Talk to you guys tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Little smokies are ALWAYS good even if they are the same old tired appetizer. Santa would agree also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Pizzas are good appetizers. Cheeze balls are great! Anyway, I saw the candied apple one on Paula Dean and they looked good also...
    Hope you have a great homecoming!

    ReplyDelete