Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal/Craisin Cookies are done. Will make some no-bakes here in a few and then get things together for the annual Christmas breakfast. I will get the breakfast casserole together and put in the refrigerator for the oven in the morning. get the Monkey Bread ready to raise and bake in the morning, bacon, sausage and biscuits are ready to cook in the morning also. The menu consists of Biscuits and Sausage Gravy, Bacon, Breakfast Casserole, Breakfast Burritos, Cinnamon Monkey Bread and fried apples. Josh and I have been doing this the last 3 years and we don't plan to stop it anytime soon. He's looking forward to it as is Terry and Brandon. If not they make me think they are. Oh, and will put the roast in the crock pot tonight and in the morning make the BBQ beef for sandwiches throughout the day. All will be good.
Today was sure a nice day. I took Lamar for a walk and it was so pretty. Tonight I was reading some Facebook posts and someone said every Christmas eve night he goes outside and listens to the silence. I know exactly what he means, I have done that before and there is a silence like no other. It is always so beautiful and if we are lucky enough to have a snowfall, well that is just an added bonus to a magnificent evening.
Well, I want to wish each and everyone of you a Merry Christmas and look forward to keeping in touch within the next year.
Merry Christmas to you and terry,brandon and josh and all the pets.love you all.
ReplyDeleteWe listened to Silent Night sung by Michael Buble tonight. Does that count as listening to the silence? :)
ReplyDelete