My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Friday, April 27, 2012

Work In Progress!!! Both me and the Blog

Was told this week that I am not a Christian or I would not post what I have posted on my blog. This confuses me, I cannot think of anything that I have ever posted on here that has been unchristian like. Definition of a Christian is someone that is decent, respectable, a person who believes in and follows Jesus Christ. A person who possesses Christian virtues, esp practical ones. I try to follow my beliefs and Jesus' teachings but I am human and I stumble. I do at times wish I was a better Christian but as I have always said and will always confess "I am work in progress". Saint's have a past and Sinners have a future.

Love my family and my friends!!! Glad I'm not a total idiot either. Been dealing with that all week and it is time to sit back and be happy with my life!!!

Been reading about blogging and really need to find a niche. Think I have figured it out but going to have to work on it a little. I will keep this blog and not change it at all. I have a small following on this silly thing and it has been teaching me how to do this. You guys are the best. I have my critics and I have my fans, heck the critics are fans too though, aren't they. But of course I so lovingly call them stalkers until they got all bent out of shape because I called them that so now I lovingly call them lurkers. LOL.

Royals are on and Terry is "belly up to the bar" watching them. Got scolded last night because I didn't say a thing about them winning two games in a roll!!! Hoping tonight makes three. Billy Butler (My son's man) has hit two out of the ball park. I really, really like Billy and his wife. They do some awesome stuff in the Kansas City area. He's a good person. And his wife isn't one of those knockout model type people. She is pretty but she is down to earth type person. Type of person I love.

Remember when I told you about an older woman that I went to her house to talk to her because she was HIV+? Her husband told me to get off their property and they were real private. Well, his report came over my desk today and he also has HIV. She told me that he broke his neck last year, has crones disease and now they both have HIV. I wish they would let me help them. I prayed for the both of them today. You can't help people that don't want help and they are against anything that goes with the State.

Well, I'm signing off. This is going to be another busy weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Geez, you would think that people that have that horrible disease would want all the education and help they could get. I would not want your job, it appears it is pretty thankless a lot of the time. I know you love it though and that is all that matters. Why are you called a non Christian? and by whom? Some people need to hold up a mirror and also wash off the green....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I like my job, sometimes I don't. You know how that goes though with working as a nurse as you have done in the past. :o) As far as the person that is saying bad things about me is someone that is extremely jealous of me and what I have.

      Delete
  2. Well, I don't know who thinks you have blogged about things that weren't Christian like, but I guess they have the right to think that. NO MATTER HOW FAR OFF BASE THEY ARE! Sounds kind of like somebody I know. ;) ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete