I have got to tell you the cutest little story that I heard today. I have this friend, Amanda and she has a son that is probably 4. I'm not sure but somewhere around that age. Little guy is adorable and his name is Blaze. Todays weather was beautiful, in the upper 70's, low 80's. Well today he comes into the house and goes, "It's quite handsome today mom." LOL. How cute. She said she is always saying, "It's gorgeous out" or "It's beautiful." Blaze tells her, "Guys don't use girl words when they talk." Leave it to a child.
You know, I feel I need to bring this up again. If I offend anyone with my blog I am sorry but I am going to write what I want to write about, who I want to write about and where I want to write about. As it says under the picture at the top, if you don't like it go get your own blog and post your own thoughts. My husband has been reading my blogs since the beginning and has never been offended and he is the only person I care about offending. Just like a number of my friends that have given me feedback on the content, they love it. It's a little like a daily Christmas letter!!! PLUS, I am extremely proud of my family, immediate and extended, and will brag about them anytime I want to. No one will tell me what to not say, I will use my own best judgement on that. That's all I'm going to say about that.
Went and worked out tonight. Did 15 on the elliptical and 15 on the treadmill. Tore this little fat girl up but it is okay. I'll sleep good tonight. Laura, my co-worker, and I went over to a little coffee shop across the square from where we work and bought some coffee and a piece of dark chocolate. It was fabulous and so satisfying. It was 77% dark chocolate and with that and the coffee it was such a treat. We decided we are going to remember that and do that more. Springfield has the coolest little bistro's and coffee shops in the downtown area. Brandon has been telling me about this Piano Bar I am going to have him take me to. I love Piano Bar's. I know, I'm ate up but I really do like downtown Springfield.
Something Weight Watchers said Monday that I saved in my phone so I can look at it periodically is:
- Make a list of positive qualities about yourself
- Pay yourself a compliment daily
- Do things you know will make you feel better about yourself
- Give yourself regular treats (a little like Pavlov's dog!!!)
- Spend time with those who care about you
- Avoid situations that reinforce self doubt
- Try a little kindness for yourself
I have been working on this list so I feel better and more motivated but everyone needs to do this in their lives anyway. We can be our own worse enemy!!!
Well, I am going to sign off. I am going to get some stuff done before I go back home tomorrow. It seems weird that I am going to be leaving tomorrow to go home. Next week I will be here Tues-Friday. Terry says he may come down here with Lamar for a couple of days. Cool. Love my guys. LOL. One of the things I read in Blogging for Dummies is don't be to mushy or constant complaining. I try not to but hey, what can I say.
Peace, Love and Tranquility. ...glenda

Well we certainly enjoy your blogs and read them every day and look forward to them...don't know who you are offending but if you are offending someone I don't know what it would be about...thanks for sharing your day with us!
ReplyDeletePaula, you and John crack me up on my posting and your comments. I look as forward to your comments as you do my blogs. I love it and feel a little offended when neither one of you post anything and get down right worried about you when I don't hear from you for a day or so!!! Yeah, everything is fine, I just needed to say that because someone is trying to get me in trouble with Terry and Terry is like "whatever"!!! LOL.
Delete"No one will tell me what to not say, I will use my own best judgement on that. That's all I'm going to say about that." What do you mean that is all your are going to say about that? It was getting more exciting as it went and then you just cut it off? We want more! Like just go ahead and blast the bastard/s or bitch/es that must be giving you a hard time. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, not stooping to their level and I have never said anything that is offensive. Some people would bitch if they were hung with a new rope!!! :o)
Delete