This is a blog about my every day life. My dreams, my hopes and my past. The things in my life that makes me the person I am today. What makes me happy, sad and excited. This is it. If I say something that offends you, sorry. Start your own blog and say what you want, that's what I did.
My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Just Wondering What Kind it Is.
Anybody know what kind of tree this is? It is in the middle part of our parking lot. They have tree's and wildflowers and native grasses growing in there and I don't remember these tree's being this awesome last year. Maybe they were, but like I said, I can't remember.
Crap, you can't see it very good. Sorry. It has cluster of mauve colored berries. Tomorrow I get closer and take a better picture and maybe you can see it. :o(
Work, work, work today. Not much accomplished but yet a lot. Came home and tried my hand at homemade banana bread. My oven is hotter than what you set it at and I keep forgetting to pick up an oven thermometer at Wal-Mart. Anyway, needless to say I got the bread a little browner than it should have been. Going to try my hand at it another time and maybe put the oven at a lower temperature. Made baked fish, scalloped potatoes, green beans for Brandon and I had fish, brown rice and a baked sweet potato along with the green beans. Pretty good too. He's so busy studying that I told him he needed some "brain food". The crunch is coming down, he graduates in like a month and the stress factor is rising!!!
Since I stayed home on Tuesday and worked this makes for a short week down here. I have a friend at work that went through the Master Gardener Program down here and she graduated a couple weeks ago. Anyway they are having a banquet tomorrow night over by St. John's and I told her I would go with her. I think it will be fun. I have been wanting to become a MG down here since I have been through the program and became certified in 1999 but I just haven't done it yet. This will be my opening maybe.
Well, Brandon just left be with some friends tonight and do a little socialization. Proud of the kid, he studies way to hard. Well maybe not to hard but he always has his nose to the grindstone. Going to get off of here, maybe do a little weaving.
Last night when I posted my blog on Facebook it didn't show up until the next day. Not sure what was going on with that. Hmmm. Well, anyway. Talk to you tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well it sounds like you had a very good dinner. I need to buy some regular potatoes to bake and some yams and need lots of veggies. Went to the Dr. for f/u from ER visit and he told me he would have put me in the hospital...so glad I got my needs taken care of in the ER. I was severely dehydrated and had dropped my potassium to 2.6 nl 3.5-5.0 so no wonder I was so weak and my heart was flip flopping around. After the ivf's and K+, I feel like a new woman today and JJ is finally going to go back to work tomorrow. What a wonderful husband I have to take his time off work to help me sustain my life...I am so proud of your son Glenda, it is never easy to go to college and finish something up. I sure hope you get your MG bec you are so wanting and deserving of it! Love ya girl! pkf
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that they got you straightened out and yes, you do have a special husband there.
ReplyDelete