This is a blog about my every day life. My dreams, my hopes and my past. The things in my life that makes me the person I am today. What makes me happy, sad and excited. This is it. If I say something that offends you, sorry. Start your own blog and say what you want, that's what I did.
My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Thunderstorms in January
The weather has changed to cold. After 80-90* temps to upper 50's today, that's down right cold. Sounds like we are going to have a change in temperatures next week. Josh said that Grandpa told him, thunderstorms in January means freeze in May. Yesterday when I was out in the field there are some beautiful gardens growing in yards. Onions and radishes were beautiful and the lettuce is coming up. It's going to be disappointing if we get a freeze but at least plants in MO are hardy because of the temperature changes that we experience.
Made supper tonight, going to spoil Brandon with the second night in a roll. I worry that he doesn't eat right but of course I worry about Terry and Josh too. What's a mother to do. Anyway, last night I fixed baked fish, homemade macaroni and cheese and green beans. Tonight I made fried chicken strips, mashed potatoes and gravy with buttered corn. He told me to put the left overs in the refrigerator because he will eat them this weekend. We'll see, he isn't much on fixing himself stuff unless it's take out food. LOL. I think he'll probably warm it up though. I have him stocked for the weekend for sure. It was good and we had guests tonight. It was fun.
Talked to Josh tonight. He was heading to Lawrence Ks tonight to see some band. Craig someone. It is country and Facebook was a buzz about it. I am sure a good time will be had by all. He called me and said wait until you see Lamar mom. Terry got his hair cut and I guess they cut alot off. Josh said he doesn't have much left and that Terry said he doesn't stay outside for very long. LOL. Can't wait to see him.
Well, I am going to get off here and go in and work on that afghan a little longer. Can't wait to get it done and let you see it. I'll take pictures and post them. Monday I have an interview for a position at work. A little bit of what I already do as a Healthcare Provider Educator but would do it 100% of the time. Kinda hope I get it to get out of what I've been doing for 10 years.
Talk atcha later. Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you get the job you interview for, it sounds like you really deserve it...and your boys should really love you for all the good meals you provide...it's nice to cook for them isn't it?....
ReplyDeletePaula fried up chicken strips last night. I have to say they were YUMMY!
ReplyDelete