Well, well, well, well. I didn't tell you guys but a couple weeks ago I rejoined Weight Watchers. Before I met Terry I belonged and had lost 52 pounds. Was feeling really good about myself and got lazy, thinking I could do it myself, plus it took me a year to loose that 52 pounds. That was 2 years ago and I gained 40 back. Well, tired of trying to do it myself so here I am. First week I didn't do so good, I had gained 0.6 pounds and was like dang it!!!! So this week I played it completely by their rules and have lost 2.8 pounds this week. Yeahhhhh!!! So to reward myself I started my exercise regime and walked for 30 minutes. Not sure how far, I really need to pull my pedometer out of the junk drawer and dust it off. OF course have to figure out where the heck it is. :o) Anyway, it's a long hard battle but it's all good.
Was checking into joining a health center that is at St. John's Hospital down in Springfield. They have water Zumba and that sounds like so much fun. I may still do it but won't be able to join until next week sometime since I will only be down there one day this week.
Today Josh and I were talking about things that are going on in his life and his really good friends that he has and he referenced that God has really blessed him in his life. It makes me so proud of him when he brings up that and I don't really know what people do that don't have some type of Faith in their lives. I think it would be so lonely and no hope, no hope for eternal life, no hope that everything is okay and just totally lost.
Well, I'm going to sign off. I am in Jefferson City all day tomorrow and then will come home. I have something to take care of Wednesday morning and then off to Springfield Wednesday afternoon. Brandon called to see when I was going to be home. I think he does that so he can clean the house up, LOL. He told me to stay classy. LOL. I thanked him and told him I didn't really think I was. That child along with my Josh cracks me up!!! Good boys, both of them.
Good night everyone!!!

Man oh man, I need to join WW also...they are really good abt taking the wt. off and like you stated, it is hard to lose by yourself. I don't eat that much, but, my downfall is that I have quit exercising since I have had so much trouble with my arm. I admire you that you join things and stick with it, that is not an easy thing to do. You do have some good men Glenda and how proud you must be that they bring up their belief in God on their own. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my faith to fall back on. It really means a lot to me and to think of dying with nothing happening but the finality of death is downright depressing. Religion has been a part of my life since I was a little tyke and I have never not believed in God. Can you imagine those who believe that there is no hereafter, no eternity, no eternal peace with God who will finally be revealed to us? All this traveling you do back and forth must be hard on you. You really have to be in the right frame of mind to do that. Well, have a safe trip on your roads and enjoy your boys who do you proud!
ReplyDeleteI am a firm believer in WW. And like an alcoholic has to go to weekly meetings I believe I to have an addiction and have to stay with my weekly meetings. I saw a lady there that was going when I went and she is at her maintenance level and looks fabulous. Last week in Springfield there was a lady that had lost 95 pounds. I to can do it, I just have to put my mind to it. Paula, have you thought about water aerobics or would you be able to handle those. NKC hospital has classes don't they. I have a friend that lives close to there and I thought she'd told me they did.
ReplyDeleteWith Faith, I so agree with you Paula. What a sad life and I have had God in my life since I was a little tyke as had my son. I don't think Brandon so much but he believes even though he gives me a hard time about it. He likes to get me riled. LOL.