My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Friday, April 6, 2012



Sometimes I read things on the computer and wonder if people realize that things said on here are permanent for the rest of your life and beyond. You may delete posts and things you say wishing you hadn't said it but it is backed up somewhere some how. So with that all said I just want to say, be careful. Just because you delete it off doesn't mean it's not already saved somewhere. No matter how savvy you think you are chances are, you aren't that savvy.

Terry is gearing up for the opener baseball game tonight. Royals against the Angels. He's talking to his son in California right now and Jeremy is at the game sitting on the third base side. Terry told him he'll expect a call from him if they win but not if they lose. LOL. We have about 45 minutes before it starts but I doubt I'll be able to stay up for the entire game. Even though I do like watching Bruce Chen pitch.

Easter is Sunday and today is Good Friday. This is the day Jesus was crucified. The moon is full tonight and the world is uneasy tonight. No one knows why craziness happens to us and why sometimes it seems that when the moon is full the craziness gets crazier. Someone was sent a text today at work and they showed it to me. This puts everything into prespective, anyway it does to me.

Isaiah 53:3-6

New King James Version (NKJV)

3 He is despised and rejected by men,
A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief.
And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him;
He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
4 Surely He has borne our griefs
And carried our sorrows;
Yet we esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten by God, and afflicted.
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray;
We have turned, every one, to his own way;
And the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.



This video doesn't have anything to do with what I just posted but I love the song and heard it today on the radio. Natalie Merchant is awesome.






2 comments:

  1. Well Glenda, sometimes when I have a lot of "stuff" on my mind, it basially turns me into a state of paralytic mind with my articulation. I say this bec I haven't contributed much to saying anything on the fb site but I sure enjoy reading your postings and John and I always tell each other every nite..."She's posted!" I want to thank you for your articulation when sometimes others, for whatever reason, can't or don't...I am just telling you my reason. It's a tuff time right now with a child and being a parent is tuff! And your Bible statements were enjoyed by John and I...thank you girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Paula and you guys are in my prayers right now. I am so sorry you are going through this now in your life but it will make you stronger. I promise.

    ReplyDelete