My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Will we win or will we loose.

Well, I am going to make this an early write and then I am hitting the bed. Between last night and today this little fat girl is toast. I got up around 7 this morning and had to be in Raymore at 9. Only like 20-30 minutes from home but still. I wish I didn't have to be anywhere. Saturday I will sleep in. Yeah, me!!!

I wrote an email to Connie, Brandon's mom to let her know that we are planning a graduation party for him. Master's is a really big thing and he is excited about having a party. When I mentioned to him that his dad and I were going to do this he was like, okay. I thought, he's okay with it but not real excited. WRONG. He's excited, he has talked to me about every day, letting me know everyone that he wants to come. He wants everyone from his family of course and friends. He told me to invite a bunch of people because he doesn't want no one to show up. LOL. I told him there will be people show up. It's going to be free food. Terry always wants food. Haven't decided what the cuisine will be yet but am hoping we can have chocolate sheet cake as the cake. So here you go people, June 6, 2012 at the Harrisonville Community Building from 1-4. It will all be good.

I've got something cool for you to do. Go to Google and type in the word Askew. Took me a minute to see it but it is so dang cool. Google engineers do some of the neatest stuff. I've done other things that they have had us do and it's been cool too. I changed to Bing though instead of Google and absolutely love Bing. The different pictures they have on their facepage is so cool. Today is a close up of a prickly pear cactus. You you hold your cursor in the i in the right hand lower corner it tells you what the picture is of.

I really, really like the fm station on the KC radio station, Alice 102.1 I wish we had a station like that down here in Springfield, we have Alice 95.5 but it is more like 93.3 in Kansas City. I like the kind of music they play up in KC and find different musicians I never knew and some I forgot about. I love music and love hearing new artists. I finally remembered to bring up the website so I could listen to it live down here!!! Awesome.

Heading off of here. Going to try and get to bed a decent time tonight. Will call Terry here in a few. Talked to him earlier and he said he was going to see if the Royals can make it one more lose. Just checked the score though and it looks promising. 4-0, top of the 4th in our favor. Bless their pea picking hearts. :o) I'll call Terry here in a few. Good night all.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are so fatigued. Sounds like Brandon will have a wonderful party. I'm going to bed early tonite also...so good nite!!

    ReplyDelete