My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Subway



This is going to be a short one. I am tired and not much into writing tonight. I took tomorrow off because I have a few things I have to take care of so I drove home this evening. got home this evening around 7:30 and by that time I didn't want to do anything but veg.

Stopped in Collins on the way home and grabbed a Subway sub. Don't know why I love that restaurant so much but I do. Terry had already ate too so no supper was cooked.

Well, signing off. I'll try and write more tomorrow. I have been reading on blogging and they all say I should reply to all comments so have been replying to John and Paula's comments. They also said that you should always write something and if you aren't going to be on you should write something to let your fans know. LOL. Fan's!!!

I don't know about you guys but I love seeing what new puppy dog is on the puppy banner next to the blogs, plus since I put the counter on, I gots me a lot of lurkers. I know a few because they comment or hit like on my Facebook post of this blog. I'll talk to you guys later.

6 comments:

  1. I am a lurker. Now you know. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better post because we fans need to know how your day went...good or bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay John. Promise I will even if it is just a line or two I will always post what I ate for the day if nothing else. LOL. Oh and the recipe for Paula. She always says "Dang that sounds good. How did you make that!!!" Love you guys more than you will ever know!!!

      Delete
  3. Glad you're off tomorrow ; enjoy your weekend..glad you love your subway....love seeing the different dogs on the banner...ty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Paula. I don't know why I love Subway so much but it's my favorite Sub Shop. I guess it's the Sweet Onion dressing I always put on my turkey sandwich with lots of lettuce, tomatoes, onion, pickle and banana peppers on 9 grain bread. Yummy, yum, yum. Like you I love every puppy on the banner. They are so sweet. Nothing makes you feel better after a hard day then a puppy.

      Delete