Slow news day. It was just Terry and I today so lunch was easy. Was going to fix a full fledged meal with the boys were going to show up but haven't heard anything all day. Got the ole electric griddle out and fixed tenderloins. No oil, no breading, just seasoning of garlic powder and pepper. Grilled them on there and then sliced green zucchini and yellow squash and cooked that on there too along with fresh asparagus. Put tator tots in the oven and opened a can of green beans. Also sliced up a red pepper and just put that in a bowl raw. Good and healthy.
Had my sweatshirt hoodie on all day. It has been chilly as all get out. Terry is out watering the yard, he's a brave man. LOL.
Well, going to cut it off short tonight again. Busy week and won't be going to Springfield until Wednesday night. Have to be in Jefferson City all day Tuesday and Wednesday I have some personal stuff to take care of so there ya go.
Well, we had bacon, egg, and tomato sandwiches for dinner and they were so good! Your dinner sounds good also. Hope your business goes well down south and you deserve and I hope you have a great week. You are never boring Glenda!
ReplyDeleteYummy, yum, yum!!! One of my favorite sandwiches is a bacon, egg and tomato sandwich!!! I love them and that sounds so much better than mine.
DeleteYou and Paula...both thought it was cold today. LOL We went to the zoo and while it was actually pretty nice out for a day at the zoo, Paula thought she had turned into a block of ice. LOL Even at that, she still said she really enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteYesterday would have been a really nice day out at the zoo. Even though sitting in my chair and not moving around much it took me until about 10pm last night before I got warmed up!!! Usually I am the hot one. LOL. I know you guys had a blast at the zoo because it is so much fun when you go with the children!!!
Delete