This is a blog about my every day life. My dreams, my hopes and my past. The things in my life that makes me the person I am today. What makes me happy, sad and excited. This is it. If I say something that offends you, sorry. Start your own blog and say what you want, that's what I did.
My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Love em or Hate em
Well, for those of you that enjoy my posting on what I fixed for supper and were upset I didn't post anything last night, I didn't fix anything last night. I had left the house in Harrisonville around 10:30am to make it to Jefferson City by 2:00pm. Had to stop and get gas and knew that I would need to stop in Sedalia to stretch my legs. When I left Harrisonville I stopped off at Casey's (a convience store in the MidWest), filled my car and went in to get a sandwich to eat along with some chips and a huge bottle water. I ate that up, can't say it was delish but it was nutrition. Then when I left Jeff City around 3 I ran by McDonalds and got the 2 Hamburgers, order fries and a unsweet tea. Hadn't had that meal in a while and it is my favorite McD's meal beside the fish sandwich. Love that puppy too. As I was driving home I stopped at Sonic and got me a M&M blast. Another one of my favorites so by the time I got home at 6 I wasn't hungry. Of course Brandon calls and asks me if I was going to fix anythng and I told him no so the poor mistreated soul came home and warmed up a can of Van Camp's beenie weenies. God I love those things but didn't eat any. He had a couple other cans in the cabinet. LOL.
Tonight was a different story though. I ran to the store and picked up some fresh salmon out of the meat case and we had fresh salmon sauteed in olive oil with garlic salt, pepper and Cavendeer's All Purpose Greek Seasoning. Seared 5 minutes over a medium heat per each side. It was so frigging delish. We also had baked potatoes. I had butter on mine but Brandon put butter, bacon bits and shredded mozarella cheese on his. Yummy, yum, yum. I had green onions we could have put on it too but he doesn't like onions so there ya go. And for a vegetable we had green beans. Fresh green grapes for fruit and they are so good and sweet. I had a banana also while I was cooking. I was so hungry.
Tomorrow I am going to cook cube steak, probably in the crock pot, with cream of mushroom soup and mashed potatoes. I don't know, probably corn. I may just make me a big salad because I got all kinds of salad stuff at the store. I also bought a cabbage and may make my vegetable soup with cabbage, tomatoes, corn, green beans, and anything else I can find to put in it. I have several vegetables laying around and love vegetable soup. I am sure Brandon doesn't but that is okay. I can freeze it and have it for lunch sometimes.
Drinking a great big glass of water tonight too. Can you tell I am trying to eat right. We'll see how it goes but so far so good. I saw where the fitness center here at the apartments opens at 530 but I don't know. I wake up around 515 in the morning but am usually so lazy I don't even want to get up. I have got to do something though.
Well, I've gotten myself in a little slump lately and not sure how to get out of it but have got to. It'll be fine, I will get over it but seems like there is so much sad stuff going on around me, making me sad. Plus I am tired right now of working and such. I do have 3 years and 5 months if I want and can retire from the state and go do something fun. We'll see though. Maybe fly kites, or grow plants, or just enjoy my husband and my life. All that sounds good to me.
Going off here. Nothing to crazy happening except the other day I did see an older man, maybe my age or older, riding a bicycle down the street with a motorcycle helmet on. LOL. Only in Springfield and only on Commercial Street. Lot's happening on that street because that is where they have the Missouri Hotel where they put the homeless families. The Kitchen is the name of the organization that makes all that possible and is a wonderful organization. That is another place I will give my money and not feel bad at all.
Good night everyone and love you all.
lOVE THEM OR HATE THEM. YOU CAN NEVER FORGET THE TROLL DOLLS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ty!!!! LOLOLOL still can't eat, been ill x 6 days JJ staying at home taking care of me had to load up on dilantin and it made me deathly ill and joint pain, vomiting, diaarrhea and my back went out from being sleeing in the recliner. Horrible nightmares I could make moneyu off of...
ReplyDeletePaula, you are worrying yourself sick. I know because I do the exact same thing. Give it to God and let Him do the work. Of course that is easy for me to say because it's not me, if it was me I'd probably be in the same shape you are in and you would be telling me the same thing.
ReplyDeleteThat was a quite filling blog! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad I could fill you and also fulfill you!!!
Delete