My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Friday, April 13, 2012

Just Gits and Shiggles.



Day was good. Got everything done that we headed out to do. Wasn't bad at all. It started out being a cooler day but storms are all around us this evening and it got humid. The weatherman says nothing really to worry about until tomorrow so guess I won't worry. We got rain and such last night. It woke me up a couple of times.

Royals home opener and we lost. :o( Terry was belly up to the bar when it started but I didn't get here until the last half. He said the Indians hit 7 runs the first inning and one of the hits was a freak of nature. The batter for Cleveland, Shelley Duncan, dodged so the ball wouldn't hit him and it hit the bat instead. Going straight down the line past first base, it was a fair ball. LOL. Why can't that ever happen to us. Glad baseball is in full swing. Love the game.

Made Tater Tot Casserole tonight. I think it's the first time I've ever made it, anyway I can't remember ever making it before. It was pretty dang good, Josh came by to eat too. I took a pound of hamburger, 1/4 cup onion, can cream mushroom soup and 4 cups tater tots. Browned the hamburger and onion. drained it putting it in a casserole dish. Poured the can of cream of mushroom soup over the top and then put the tater tots on the top. Baked at 350* for 45 minutes. Pretty good but next time I'm going to put corn or green beans in it too. I like veggies in my casseroles.

Went out and checked on the flower beds. Iris's are reading to bloom anytime and the rose bush is full of buds with one in full bloom!!! I will take pictures tomorrow.

Tomorrow is another day with new and different things involved. Will write more and maybe earlier. I plan to read tonight and work on my weaving some more. I need to get it done by the first part of May. I have another class to do a different baby blanket and can't wait. It will be into May though that I do that. I will take picture of what I've done so far. I have two others to finish and then a big afghan to finish too. I plan to get them all done this year and do some dish towels also. I know, I know....pictures. I plan to give them for Christmas presents.

Talk to you guys later.




4 comments:

  1. well i love the irises and don't have any planted here at my home...i usually just plant plantars every year with marigolds, impatiens, petunias and watch them grow...thx for the recipe it sounds really good but i would want vegs also....have a great time with your weaving and knitting.... pkf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Paula, I need to thin out these iris's really, really bad and hope to do so this year. I will share. I know you can't get out and dig but maybe we can get the guys to do it for us. Except Terry really isn't much on outdoor work. LOL.

      Delete
  2. The first inning was one of those, "what can go wrong went wrong!" Terry might have been belly up to the bar at the beginning of the game but after the top of the first was over he was probably face down on the floor. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, he is like you...He's true Blue. He sticks with them to the bitter end....

      Delete